The International Women’s Union is ready to provide a ready-made exhibition “Mother and Children in national costumes” for presentation at your venues.
Photo works can be viewed at the link http://www.ethno-photo.com/?page_id=401
- 100 photos
- size 90*60
- foam board 5 ml.
For the organizer of the photo exhibition
Necessary requirements for the organizer to conduct a photo exhibition:
- Closed room.
- An unshaded room (or partially shaded).
- Not a walk-through corridor, but a spacious hall or room.
- Free walls.
- The presence of fasteners and suspensions sufficient to withstand the weight of the pictures
- Transportation of photographs at your own expense from the place of receipt, negotiated with the “International Union of Women”, to the place of exposure.
- The design of the exhibition – by the organizer or assistance in the design (if required) by a representative of the “International Union of Women– – is negotiated.
- The addition of each photo work provided by the “International Union of Women”, a standard plate with a description, which lists:Full name of the author, title.
- A guarantee of the safety of photographs, backed up by a standard Act of acceptance and transfer of inventory with a specified value for each unit.
- Access by the “International Union of Women” to the exhibition at any time of the institution.
- At the end of the exhibition – within 3 calendar days to carry out the transportation-return of the photographs.
- In the case of a lecture, conversation, master class with the participation of the “International Union of Women”, the organizer is obliged to provide: 2 bottles of 0.5 liters of mineral water; if necessary, a working microphone with a spare set of batteries; a temporary room (a utility room is permissible) for changing clothes; in the case of an event lasting more than 4 hours, it is necessary to provide a set lunch or hot drinks and sandwiches.
All conditions are discussed at the contacts listed below:
tel.: +7 968 441 84 51, +7 967 148 38 32