Ladies and gentlemen!
We invite you to take part in the 4th International Festival of Folk Arts and Crafts “By hands of a woman”.
In October 2022, Moscow will host the 4th International Festival of Folk Arts and Crafts “By the Hands of a Woman” with the participation of folk artists, artisans, designers, artists, regional tourism authorities, tour operators, representatives of other creative directions from 85 regions of the Russian Federation, CIS countries and foreign countries with the support of the Federal Agency for Tourism.
The organizer of the 4th International Festival of Folk Arts and Crafts “By the Hands of a Woman” is the International Women’s Union (www.iwuorg.com)
The partner of the Festival is the Eurasian Women’s Forum.
Terms of participation on the official website of the project: www.handswomen.com. REGISTRATION IS OPEN.
We invite you:
- to represent your region at the 4th International Festival “By the Hands of a Woman” through folk arts and crafts, through the identity of the women of your region;
- to show the investment attractiveness of the region for women of small and medium-sized businesses;
- tell about the tourist routes of the region;
- to show the uniqueness and potential of souvenir products of the region by means of NHP.
You have a unique opportunity to hold a presentation of the region in various directions within the framework of the festival.
The festival of Folk Arts and Crafts “By hands of a woman” is aimed at showing how multifaceted folk arts and crafts are in modern conditions, how noble is the work of a woman embodying in her image the best cultural traditions of the peoples of Russia and foreign countries.
The Festival of Folk Arts and Crafts “By hands of a woman” is a unique platform for uniting women of different faiths and countries, which will have a positive impact on strengthening the women’s movement in Russia, interaction between women of Russia, Europe and Asia.
- To present the multinational wealth of goods and services produced by women of Russia and the participating countries of the Festival.
- Preservation of the material and spiritual cultural heritage and drawing attention to the origins of the identity of women of the peoples of the Russian Federation and the participating countries of the Festival.
- Helping women become more socially active.
- Improving the conditions for doing business and bringing self-employed women to the status.
- Formation and strengthening of the attractive image of the Russian Federation in foreign markets with drawing attention to the origins of the identity of women of the peoples of the Russian Federation
Ethno-fashion shows, photo exhibitions, master classes and networking sessions with the involvement of Russian and international experts will take place within the framework of the Festival.
The three-day format of the Festival will allow the International Jury to evaluate and select Winners and laureates whose work will be presented at foreign venues.
A business program is planned within the framework of the event (round tables, panel discussions, company presentations, B2B meetings, networking, etc.)
The winners will be awarded with diplomas, cups, prizes and gifts. Regulations on participation by link http://www.handswomen.com/положение-о-фестивале/
Your region is rich in original and exclusive creativity of folk craftsmen, artisans, designers and masters of other creative directions, passing their skills from generation to generation.
The organizers of the International Festival “By hands of a woman” are confident that craftsmen, artisans, designers, artists and women of small and medium-sized businesses will adequately represent your region at the festival in Moscow.
“By hands of a woman”
Tel..:+7 967 148 38 32, +7 968 441 84 51
e-mail: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org