Regulations of the 4th International Photo Contest
“Mother and children in national costumes”
Organizer of the Contest:
International Women’s Union
The head of the International photo contest “Mother and children in national costumes” is the President of the NGO “International Union of Women” Amirova A.R.
Chairman of the Organizing Committee – General Director of the Zur Art Foundation M.I. Shakirzyanov.
Goals and objectives of the Competition:
The purpose of the Competition:
- Holding of the 4th International Photo Contest “Mother and children in national costumes”;
- Preservation and development of the ethnocultural diversity of the peoples of Russia, CIS countries and abroad;
- Creation of a unique platform for rallying the peoples of Russia, CIS countries and abroad of different faiths and political views through the presentation of national costume.
- Preservation of family values.
Objectives of the Contest:
- Organization and holding of the 4th International photo Contest “Mother and children in national costumes”.
- Organizational support and information coverage of the regional qualifying stages of the 4th International Photo Contest “Mother and children in national costumes” in 89 subjects of the Russian Federation, CIS countries and abroad.
- Providing information support for project activities.
- Summing up the results of the 4th International photo Contest “Mother and children in national costumes” in the nominations.
- Creation of a photo catalog “Mother and children in national costumes” with photo works of the Winners of the photo contest.
- Preservation and development of the ethnocultural diversity of the peoples of Russia, CIS countries and abroad.
The organizing Committee of the photo contest in 2023 approved a new nomination – the Vocal contest “Lullaby song in the native language“.
To form an idea of the cultural wealth and identity of various peoples, about friendly relations of peoples through songs.
- Get acquainted with the traditions, folklore, folk poetry of the peoples.
- Visually demonstrate the cultural identity and wealth of peoples through songs
INTERNATIONAL PHOTO CONTEST “MOTHER AND CHILDREN IN NATIONAL COSTUMES”
Conditions of participation in the photo contest.
1.1. There are no age restrictions on participation in the competition, and we will be happy to attract all age categories to participate in the competition.
1.2. MOTHERS AND CHILDREN are invited to participate in the project, dads, grandmothers, grandfathers and other family members can also take part in the photo shoot.
1.3. Participants of the photo contest independently choose national costumes of the peoples of the Russian Federation, CIS countries and abroad for photography.
The number of competitive works of one participant is 1 photo.
1.4. The organizers have the right to use the contest entries to popularize photography and highlight the topic of the history, traditions and culture of different nationalities of Russia, CIS countries and abroad through the national costume in society, including at the end of the contest with the mandatory indication of the author.
1.5. In case of publication in the catalog or display at the exhibition of the photos submitted for the contest, the organizers of the contest are not responsible for claims or complaints from the persons appearing in these photos.
1.6. By submitting works to the Contest, the author guarantees that he has the copyright to the images provided, and also agrees to the terms of the Contest.
1.7. By taking part in the contest, you consent to the use of personal data and the publication of photographs of a minor exclusively for the following purposes: to participate in the International Contest and photo Exhibition “Mom and Kids in national costumes”, publications on the official website of the contest, in social networks of the contest, in announcements and post-materials of the contest, in sources, related to the photo contest “Mother and children in national costumes” and in all events within the framework of the project “Mother and children in national costumes”.
1.8.To participate in the Contest, you must register on the website www.ethno-photo.com in accordance with the requirements for the design of the competition material.
1.9. Competitive photo works in social networks (Contact, telegram) are exhibited at the discretion of the organizers of the competition.
Rules for the design of the sketch
2.1. In the correspondence form of participation, color and black-and-white photographs in electronic form in JPG format no more than 4Mb, no less than 300 and no more than 350 dots per inch are sent through the website www.ethno-photo.com .
2.2. The photos must correspond to the theme of the contest and display the color of the national costume.
2.3. The photo must not contain signatures and logos.
2.4. Photos uploaded to the Contest website may be rejected from participation in the following cases:
- photos processed in a graphic editor (photo montage, photo collage, frames, background, filters, etc.);
- photos that do not correspond to the subject of the Contest;
- photos with low artistic or technical quality;
- photos borrowed from the Internet;
- photo collages of several photos;
- photos containing elements of violence, racial, national, religious or social intolerance, as well as advertising.
- The jury of the competition3.1. Viewing the works of the contest participants takes place in absentia (remote) forms on the terms of publicity and openness.
3.2. The competent jury consists of members of creative unions, artists, art historians, designers, musicians, representatives of public organizations.
3.5. The jury’s decision is not discussed and is not subject to revision.
4.1. Acceptance of applications for participation in the competition from February 01, 2023 to September 01, 2023.
5. Summing up and awarding
5.1. By September 25, 2023, the Nominations will be announced on the official website:
- “Photo contest “Mother and children in national costumes” – 200 Finalists and 50 Winners.
- “Vocal competition “Lullaby song in the native language” – 50 Finalists and 20 Winners.
5.2. Out of 200 finalists’ works, the jury will approve and present 50 winners’ works in the catalog.
5.3. The laureates and Winners of the contest will be presented on the official website of the photo contest. The winners are awarded with diplomas.
5.4. All finalists and contestants who have submitted applications receive diplomas in electronic form.
5.5. Information about the finalists and winners will be posted on the websites of the organizers of the contest and in a special catalog of the Contest.
5.6. The works of the Winners of the competition will be presented in the media, catalog and at exhibitions in Moscow.
5.7. The best works of the participants of the photo contest will be posted on the websites of the organizers of the contest and can be used in other publications.
Creative works are placed at the disposal of the organizers for further promotion and demonstration of the national color of the peoples of Russia, CIS countries and abroad by expressing the diversity of their nation’s culture through national costume, with the help of the works of photo artists.
6. Awarding the winners of the competition
6.1 Winners will receive winners’ cups and diplomas. Finalists will be awarded with diplomas of finalists in electronic form (conditions for obtaining a diploma on the website www.ethno-photo.com ).
6.2 All participants who took part in the Competition and did not win prizes receive diplomas of participants in electronic form (conditions for obtaining a diploma on the website www.ethno-photo.com ).
7. Financial conditions for participants:
7.1. Registration on the website and submission of an application to the website are free of charge
8. Copyright compliance
8.1. The rights to use the contest works belong to the authors.
By registering for the contest (on the official website of the photo contest www.ethno-photo.com , submitting an application by mail) You give your consent to the processing of personal data of a minor related exclusively to the categories of personal data listed below: surname, first name, patronymic, gender, date of birth, type of identity document, data of identity document, citizenship, educational organization and I allow you to publish photos of me, my son/daughter free of charge.
You consent to the use of personal data and the publication of photographs (video material) of a minor exclusively for the following purposes: to participate in the International Competition and photo exhibitions “Mom and kids in national costumes”, publications on the official website of the competition, in social networks of the competition, in announcements and post-materials of the competition, in sources related to the photo contest “Mother and children in national costumes” and in all events within the framework of the project “Mother and children in national costumes”.
8.2. Photos submitted to the contest will not be returned. The organizer reserves the right to continue using the contest works (for the formation of brochures, booklets, etc.) without the consent of the author and payment of remuneration, but with the indication of the author and the name of the photo work for further promotion, and demonstration of the national color of the peoples of Russia, CIS countries and abroad through the expression of the diversity of the culture of their nation through the national costume, using works of photo artists.
8.3. The organizer of the contest reserves the right to use any contest entries to cover the Contest, create collections, photo albums and videos about the contest and mass distribution, and on the web The Internet. The authors’ rights are respected in accordance with the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
8.4. The provision of photos and audio-video materials for the competition is an agreement with the terms of the competition.
VOCAL COMPETITION “LULLABY SONG IN THE NATIVE LANGUAGE”
Conditions of participation and holding of the vocal contest “Lullaby song in the native language”
1.1. Applications for participation in the contest with a link to the audio material with the recording of the song are accepted by e-mail: email@example.com . The provision of video material with a lullaby is welcome.
*Application form in Appendix No. 1
1.2. The songs of the participants must correspond to the theme of the contest, appointed by the organizers. A lullaby song in your native language. Applications that do not correspond to the topic of the competition are rejected.
1.3. The duration of the song should not exceed 5 minutes (one concert number); soloists present one concert number lasting no more than 4 minutes.
1.4. The accompaniment of collectives and soloists can be in live and phonogram sound.
1.5. Phonograms must be of high-quality sound.
1.6. Performances must comply with generally accepted norms of stage culture.
1.7. Copyright compliance is read in paragraph 8 of this Provision.
1.All official information is only on the official website of the contest https://www.ethno-photo.com/
2.All news about the stages of the competition, changes and additions, announcements of finalists and winners, conditions for receiving awards and diplomas of the participant and other information only on the official website of the competition https://www.ethno-photo.com/
3.The Organizing Committee is not responsible for the dissemination of irrelevant (false) information.
- +7 (968)441-84-51
- +7 (967)148-38-32
Mail for submitting applications for the Vocal contest “Lullaby song in your native language”: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of the Competition: Amirova Alfiya Ravilyevna
Appendix No. 1
It is forbidden (unacceptable) to create a table and/or a separate word file. Carefully check the application and correct the errors. Fill it out immediately in the body of the letter and send:by email: email@example.com . In the subject of the letter, specify: Vocal competition “Lullaby song in your native language”.
Application form for participation in the vocal contest “Lullaby song in your native language”.
- The name of the contest.
- Full name, age, city, region of the participant, Federal District.
- Full name of the teacher (if any).
- The name of the institution (if necessary, specify it in the diploma)
- The name of the song, indicate in which language the work is performed.
- Email address and phone number for communication. Whatsapp.
- A link to an audio or video recording with the performance of a Lullaby.
- Consent to the terms of the contest regulations: I, (full name of the participant) fully agree with the terms of the International Photo Contest “Mom and Kids in national costumes”.
- When providing video material, consent to be posted on the YouTube channel of the organizer of the contest https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjX8Xp7IHOXbAljFidJQYmQ : I, (full name of the participant) give my consent to the placement of the video material provided for the contest “Lullaby song in native language”, which is held as part of the International photo contest “Mom and kids in national costumes” on the official YouTube channel of the organizer https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjX8Xp7IHOXbAljFidJQYmQ .
- Attach a link to the source from which you learned about our contest. This is necessary.